Friday, April 30, 2010

Here We Go Again!

Oh hello hello hello you beautiful world you!! Today I think I had the best morning I have ever had. And for no particular reason. As a matter of fact, it could have easily been an awful morning. Drank quite a bit last night at a friends house & didn't get home until about 3:30 in the morning. I woke up about 5 minutes before i was supposed to leave for work, still feeling the slightly out of your mind, things aren't quite right, i can feel the headache coming kind of hangover & got ready for work in record time. Got to work & the maj dropped me off  an Einsteins bagel & some Chai. & turned on some great music and got ready for the next 8 hours of work. Sounds like a pretty average almost bad morning yes? WRONG! So wrong. For some reason this morning all i could think about was how many people i love in my life & why. I think i told like 15 different people how much i love them and why. It was fantastic. It's my new outlook on life. Everyone needs to hear how much they're appreciated and i really feel that people don't do that enough. I'm going to make sure i let people know. And it's the best reward to hear so many friends i care about letting me know that i just made their morning. When you feel this happy all you want is for everyone else around you to feel it too. That's all i want. I want everyone to feel great & do great things & be the happiest they have ever been & to laugh & love & live great lives. That's all (: And really what more do you need than that? How could you not feel amazing when you see the people you love flourishing and doing amazing things! Loving others makes me complete. Now that i fully love myself and understand myself and have a good standing, i find that i really don't care about myself as much. I mean of course i care and i take care of myself & like i said, really love myself, but what i mean is other people matter so much more. It's all i can think about!! Ah it's just making everything so wonderful. That's really all i have to say right now. I hope your life is beautiful (:


XO

No comments:

Post a Comment