Thursday, April 1, 2010

Breakneck Speed

First off let me say that the new single from Tokyo Police Club's newest album Champ (which unfortunately i have to wait to download until June 8th) is FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC. Just great. It just makes me even happier that they're one of my favorite bands, they will never disappoint. I don't think that i could ever be in a bad mood while listening to that band.


Gotta love 'em. Thanks Canada for sending some great music my way. 

This post is mostly just to take up time before i leave work. There's not really a whole lot i can get accomplished here in ten minutes. Well, i probably could i just choose not too. I'm a slacker what can i say? Also, I'm about to go off and donate plasma as i always do on Tuesday & Thursdays and in order to complete my donation in record time, i've been drinking a shit load of water all day long. I think i'm up to about 28 ounces. So, hopefully i can reach my goal & be out of there as fast as possible. 

Lately i've been appreciating all the great things in my life. All the great people, finally having an awesome group of friends with no drama finally realizing who i am and where i stand and how much i really legitimately like myself. It's amazing. The greatest feeling i've ever had. I got upset at a situation the other day & as i later told Subrina i had to actually TRY and make myself upset. I haven't had a bad mood that lasted more than an hour in the longest time. How great? How great to have such a happy mentality in your life that even when you are actually upset you have to try and force yourself to stay that way. I have an unfailing ability to see the positive in the shitty situations in my life and i'm finally realizing what an amazing gift that is. I'm just so happy.
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment